We are the Beingenious company (SARL au capital social de 90 003 euros, immatriculée au RCS de Créteil sous le n°504 817 578 ) and our legal address is 18 Rue Pasteur 94270 LE KREMLIN BICÊTRE - FRANCE. For all your communications please use 44 rue des Gravilliers 75003 PARIS - FRANCE.
Personal information we collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our site: user name, email address, payment information and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the site.
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy items or services on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular third party service providers (Intercom, Google) which may provide information about you such as IP address, types of devices and social networks.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
• To fulfil a contract or take steps linked to a contract
• Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
• operating the site,
• providing you with services described on the site;
• responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
• carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the site and services we provide;
• monitoring activity on the site, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the site;
• managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the site or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
• improving our products and services.
• providing general administrative and performance functions and activities
• To provide you with marketing information about product and services which we feel may interest you
• For purposes which are required by the law
• For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
How long we keep your personal information
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
Droit d'opposition et de retrait
Nous nous engageons à vous offrir un droit d'opposition et de retrait quant à vos renseignements personnels. Le droit d'opposition s'entend comme étant la possibilité offerte aux internautes de refuser que leurs renseignements personnels soient utilisés à certaines fins mentionnées lors de la collecte. Le droit de retrait s'entend comme étant la possibilité offerte aux internautes de demander à ce que leurs renseignements personnels ne figurent plus, par exemple, dans une liste de diffusion.
Pour pouvoir exercer ces droits, vous pouvez nous contacter par email : email@example.com ou par voie postale : PandaSuite - 44 rue des Gravilliers - 75003 Paris
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our privacy team in writing at 44 rue des Gravilliers, 75003 Paris – France a or firstname.lastname@example.org