The power of mobile apps
According to a study by eMarketer (Mobile Time Spent 2018), mobile users spend 90% of their time on mobile apps and only 10% on mobile sites. And this time spent on apps keeps increasing year after year!
Benefits of mobile app compared to website
Even though mobile sites use caching to load web pages without an internet connection, some features are still limited.
Reach a wider audience through app stores and improve your app visibility with App Store Optimization (ASO).
Put your brand on your audience's phone every day among their favorite applications.
Get out of your users' mailboxes and send messages directly to the phone to increase user engagement.
Implement a monetization strategy by adding integrated purchases. Users download for free. Beware of Apple and Google's commission on these purchases.
Even if websites now allow you to use the functionalities of mobile devices such as accelerometer, camera, GPS... there are some limitations that don't exist in the mobile app!
Turn website into app with PandaSuite
Our native app development platform offers you a simple and intuitive interface and many features to create your mobile application.
- Build a personalized app design and improve your conversion rate.
- You probably invested time, money and energy in your website. With PandaSuite, no need to hire a developer.
- With PandaBridge library, trigger & receive markers between your web page and PandaSuite to set up an infinite number of possible interactions.
- All your website updates are automatically available from the mobile app.
- Convert your website into an app for Android and iOS.
- Build the perfect navigation for your app directly in PandaSuite Studio and create links to your web pages.
- Just a few steps and export your IPA and APK files for submission on the Apple and Google app stores.
Help & Support
- Free tutorials, workshops, online support... Our team is here to guide you through!
How to make a website an app
Create an account for free and start a new blank project. Choose the mobile layout.
Click Components and insert the Web Component to display web pages.
Build new navigation and screens. Use our components and library to connect web pages to PandaSuite.
Export & Publish
Export binary files for iOS & Android and publish to the app stores. You can get the link to the PWA.
Publish to the App Store or externally
Before validating your app, Apple and Google require that your mobile app offers a complementary experience to the website. If you wish to publish on app stores, we recommend that you create additional content and an adapted navigation from PandaSuite. You can also publish outside the app stores, or generate a PWA.