Why building an iOS app with PandaSuite?
Since 2015, PandaSuite is a powerful app development tool. Build iOS applications without a line of code.
- Working with a developer costs a lot of money. With PandaSuite you build an iOS app from €99/month. For freelancers, small businesses as well a large organisations.
- PandaSuite is the most interactive no code app builder. Explore our components and features to build a truly unique and engaging user experience.
Easy & Quick
- iOS app development requires time. With our drag and drop ipad app builder and iphone app maker, your app comes to life much faster.
- Discover our powerful iOS app builder with 150 tutorials available for free online and you can discuss with the team.
- Have a look at user analytics, update your content and publish it instantly: you've got the power
- PandaSuite provides a reliable and secure infrastructure to deploy your iOS application.
The power of the iOS apps
iOS devices are known for being highly qualitative and providing great user experience. Apple has strong focus on the security and privacy of their devices.
Making an iOS app will strengthen your brand image and allow you to target a more tech-savvy audience. Mostly if your market is in North America or Western Europe.
iOS is a closed ecosystem that Apple regulates entrance to use their system. The review process of the App Store might sound difficult and restrictive. PandaSuite shows you alternatives if you want to deploy your app to business or private audience.
Native iOS app versus web app
If you want to build an app for mobile, PandaSuite gives you the choice between a web app or a native application.
Developed in Objectif-C and Swift, iOS app is built natively for the Apple platform. This is why your app is faster and more powerful than a web app.
Native application is downloaded to the iPhone or iPad from the App Store, or with a direct download link. It does not require an Internet connection.
Native app has access to native features of the device: from the motion sensor to the camera and even the microphone.
Apple App Store
Native app can be deployed in one of the largest app marketplace, the Apple App Store. Users tend to pay more than Android users.
You can monetize native app using iOS in-app purchases. It is used to sell a variety of content, including subscriptions, new features, and services.
With native app, you can send messages to inform your users. Get their attention whenever you want, whether it's for new content or a promotional offer.
How to build iOS app without coding
Start from scratch or use a template. Drag and drop visual elements, add components and create actions with our ipad and iphone app builder.
Test your project on iPhone and iPad devices using PandaSuite Viewer application.
Export IPA file
Get your binary iOS file and deploy as you want. Enjoy our services to manage and update your app after deployment.
iOS has more penetration in the enterprise market, thanks to a reputation for better security. iOS leads in Western Europe, Australia, and North America.
The features for your iOS app
Audio & Video
- Include any image, video, sound and rich media content. PandaSuite also supports 360° images and videos, and 3D objects.
- Create transitions & animations using states. This is how you'll create a smooth and engaging user experience.
- Pop-up, scrolling area, drag & drop... use our pre-made building blocks for UI design.
- Add variables for logic. Connect database to manage data in your application.
- Tab bar, navigation bar, hamburger menu... define how users navigate through your application.
- Connect to external services (Airtable, Google Form, Twilio...) using HTTP component.
iPhone and iPad
- PandaSuite is an iPhone and ipad app builder software. Choose between responsive design or create two layouts for those devices.
- Track the performance of your application by connecting an analytics tool (Google Analytics, Firebase...).
For what kind of apps?
Integrate new employees with a fun and interactive welcome mobile app.
Enhance visitor experience with virtual tour experiences and museum apps.
News / Content
Boost content marketing strategy with a new channel of acquisition: the mobile.
Create a mobile application with fun modules and games to learn while having fun.
Showcase your products and services in the best way possible to your customers and grab their attention.
Build the best sales app for real estate listings, rent, home sales.
Walk around with songs in your pocket without worrying about storage space with streaming music app.
Keep in touch with the members of your community. Promote your activities and events.
App Store: Reach users worldwide
Publish your application to the most famous app marketplace in the world. Your app will be reviewed by Apple team, approved according to their guidelines and available to iOS users of your choice.
We prepared lots of tutorials to guide you through this process, from IPA generation to app marketing. All you need is to join the Apple Developer Program.
Alternatives to Apple App Store
If your application is targeting a smaller audience or if you are looking for more flexibility, discover these other deployment methods.
Distribute in-house app
Only for the owners of the Apple Developer Enterprise Program. Distribute your application to employees for internal use.
Deploy your business iOS apps for customers, partners or employees using Apple Business Manager.
Update and manage your app easily
One powerful feature of your app builder software is instant updates. You can update content any time, no need to re-export or re-submit your application.
PandaSuite, a cross-platform app maker
Your iOS app is also automatically converted into other app formats. No need to make a choice between iOS and Android.